Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome! Bievenue!

Hello everyone!

This is Habby, your blogger. I'd like to introduce myself a bit.

I'm a student and a Habs fan. I'm from the Greater Toronto Area. I wanted to start a blog so I could share my love for the team and because the offseason is (mostly) so boring. Also, there is some info out there that's just amazing, so I hope I can share it with you.

I hope you will find this blog useful. I'm not a great journalist, and most of my info will be from elsewhere (I don't have exclusives and stuff, sorry) but maybe I can give you a quick look at what's going on with the Habs.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns. I'm not an expert on hockey or the Habs, but I hope to improve as I go along.

Thanks in advance for your patience and for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean folks!