Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Habs Thing of the Day [16.06.11]

Hunting around the net I came across this:

 (CNW Group/Boiron Canada Inc.)

That's Graham Rynbend, head athletic therapist for our Canadiens. I'm sure he was busy this year with all those Habs injuries, so he gets to be in an ad. He's promoting Arnicare Gel from Boiron. Read more about it here. I'll be honest: In my short time as a fan I've never seen anyone but athletes in ads related to the NHL. But this ad makes sense. Translation:
  • muscle pain
  • delayed onset muscle soreness
  • bumps and bruises
"For my players I want the best...naturally!"

And a tidbit of info for the upcoming draft: The Habs have flown in Ty Rattie, ranked number 17 by Central Scouting, for a tour and interview. Montreal is going to be picking 17th, so this makes sense. I don't know why in the world Toronto brought him in. They'll be picking 25th in the first round. :)

Until the day after awards night, where we find out Carey Price was fourth on the list for the Vézina...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean folks!